This 2-day workshop provides participants with the information and practice needed to become a trainer of PREPaRE Workshop 2: Mental Health Crisis Interventions: Responding to an Acute Traumatic Stressor in Schools. Included in this workshop a one-hour online module addressing logistics of workshop delivery and a 13-hour in-person workshop (2 days) addressing how to present the workshop content (with a special emphasis on a standardized delivery). This ToT workshop includes a mandatory pre-test (requiring a 100% pass score), preworkshop activities, interactive online access during the workshop, and a post-test (requiring a 100% pass score). From this session, participants will be provided with the information and practice needed to independently offer the core workshop. All participants receive workshop presentation materials and a certificate of completion.
Provides workshop participants with the information and practice needed to become a NASP PREPaRE Crisis Intervention and Recovery Workshop trainer.
From PREPaRE Workshop 2 Training of Trainers course participants will:
1. Understand the elements of the PREPaRE Workshop 2 Trainer’s Handbook
2. Learn how to use the PREPaRE Workshop 2 Trainer’s Handbook
3. Demonstrate the ability to apply their own crisis situations to PREPaRE Workshop 2 concepts
4. Demonstrate the ability to deliver elements of PREPaRE Workshop 2
5. Demonstrate knowledge of key elements of PREPaRE Workshop 2 content
6. Demonstrate knowledge of key elements of PREPaRE Workshop 2 delivery guidelines
This 2 day workshop offers 15 credit hours of document NASP- Approved CPD. The time required to complete the mandatory pre-workshop requirements is included in the CPD hours.
This 2 day workshop has been approved for 15 SCECHs.
To obtain the registration code, please contact the Conference Chair at: Hannah.Barraw@gmail.com